Tuesday, March 24, 2009

11 weeks, today!

11 weeks ago, today, I was 49 pounds heavier and swollen from head to toe! Out of all that misery a wonderful little blessing was born, Harrison Ray! Words cannot describe the past 11 weeks! Oh, I still look at him in bewilderment that the Lord would be so gracious as to give me the desire of my heart. Being a wife and mother is the absolute honor of my life. I desire nothing apart from being the most godly wife to Jesse and godly, Proverbs 31 mother to Harrison. Well, before I end up in a sobbing mess, let me move on to the pictures. :)
Harrison attended his first Ligonier Bible Conference in Orlando, Florida this past week. Jesse and I discussed how blessed Harrison is to grow up hearing the best Bible expositors of our day...D. A. Carson, R. C. Sproul, Sinclair Fergusin. A. Begg, and many others! Of course Harrison and I spent most of our time in the foyer. He hasn't learned not to squeal during the worship service! :)
Anyways, we also took Harrison on his first trip to the St. Augustine outlets. I don't think he enjoyed it as much as we did! (He gets that from his father!) His Sugamama, Aunt Jade, Aunt Julie and cousin Hannah were also with us. We had a full day of shopping and of course eating! We got home at 10pm and were exhausted!
Well, I need to get back to work...will blog again, soon!


I snapped these two pictures last night...I thought it was a precious moment...Jesse and Harrison listening to John MacArthur's message on Grace To You.

Aunt Jade stopped by yesterday, and put Harrison right to sleep (a needed break to do the 6 loads of laundry from our trip!)



J
This is the only picture we have from the Ligonier conference...I wanted to take more, but we were always running late! P. S. He looks nothing like me!




Always, smiling!









Aunt Jade at work!







The girls who took care of me before I was born!






Harrison and Aunt Polly, she was in the room for every sonogram I had.


















Me and Sugamama at St. Augustine
outlets.





















Cousin Hannah is ready to shop!












She just wants a kiss!














































































































5 comments:

ryanmason.wordpress.com said...

Ah Man!!! I was at the conference too. Wish I could've seen you guys and especially little Harrison. Was Jesse in awe at the conference...I know I was!

Tara Libby said...

He is getting too big! We need to get together again...soon!

Jaime said...

aww... you had me in tears!! I still can't believe my little man just turned4 months!!! We need to get together... I still haven't got a chance to meet him!!!

Take Care!

Becky said...

He just gets even cuter every time I see him! Wow!!!

Did you guys see Bro. Wayne at the conference?

monica said...

Way to go...losing 49 pounds...sure wish we could be working out at the same time :)

Miss you princess and I need your new mailing address. Can you email it to me?