Friday, January 2, 2009

Update

Well, after 4 trips to the doctor this week, Harrison is still resting safely in the womb (despite his mother's pleading with the midwife)! I have been on complete bed rest for 2 weeks today. My doctor who will be performing the c-section has been out of town for the past week, so despite high blood pressure and an increasing amount of protein in my tests, it looks like we will be waiting for my doctor to return on Tuesday. HOPEFULLY, after reviewing all of my test results, he will decide to do the surgery on Tuesday! We will be calling everyone on Tuesday if it's a go!
Anxiously awaiting our little one,
Jesse and Kristin

5 comments:

Dana said...

Hope everything goes smoothly!

The Libby's said...

Cale cant wait for his new friend to get here!

ryanmason.wordpress.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryanmason.wordpress.com said...

We are so excited to hear about your new arrival! I stumbled accidentally across your website. I hope you know we'll be praying or you both (especially Kristen and Harrison)!

monica said...

Congrats on the baby Harrison!!